Skip to main content

House ownership contract- CREEPYPASTA

 

Micheal's Housing

House number: 123

Location: Oakwood Street, Washington DC

Notes from previous owner:


Hello, I don't know your name, but mine is William Afton but I know that you bought my house, and I should warn you, I scored A+ on robotics class, how can that be bad? well... I built some robots that were supposed to entertain children in a restaurant, but they simply didn't want them, so I decided to keep them, and you must follow some rules if you want to... eh... keep a good relationship with them.


1. Don't touch Fredbear's nose, He hates when his nose is touched, it makes a squeaky sound, and for you that could be funny, but for him... not so much, he likes to bite things, so there's a dog toy I give him, if he decides he wants to calm down biting something, give him that toy, if decides he doesn't want the toy, run, there is nothing else to do.


2. If you hear doors open or close at night, don't go close them, that is probably Baloon Boy, that little guy with a striped shirt, and obviously holds some Balloons. He likes to play jokes on you, the thing is, his balloons aren't made out of rubber, they're wooden, and if you go close that door, he will hit you with them, he likes to hear that "bonk" sound, it will be fun for him, but not for you.


3. Don't worry if you start finding little ballerina figures on your desk, or on your bed, that is surely Ballora, she is a ballerina, and can't hurt you on any way, except if you break or throw away the dolls she gives you, she will be very mad, and will kick you a number of times, depending on how much dolls you destroyed or trashed. It is pretty dark I know. 


4. And this one is the most important, DO NOT break this rule, keep the music box on the kitchen table wound up, see there's this Puppet thing, and she is peaceful most of the time, and yeah, it is a female, it doesn't look like that, but it is a female. She is calmed and will even bring you things when you ask her! that is until the music stops... She will remove the mask on her head, I don't know what is behind that mask, but I am pretty sure you WON'T LIKE what is behind it. After removing the ceramic mask on her head she will run toward you, and... that is everything I know, my wife forgot to wind up the music box, and I saw with horror how the Puppet grabbed her and lifted her onto the ventilation system. So don't forget to keep the music box wound up, if you don't want to get harmed, or even worse... killed.


So, good luck, I bet you will need it, so remember:

Don't touch Fredbear's nose

Don't close the doors Baloon Boy opens

Don't trash the ballerina dolls

KEEP THE MUSIC BOX WOUND UP.


Cost: $500.00

Other specifications:

>Pool on the backyard

>Security cameras


Firm from the buyer:__________________

Micheal's Housing agency copyright 1995-2001 all rights reserved.

Contact us: Michelshousing@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale's secret boss battle.

  credits: Undertale by toby fox, model by someone in the internet idk S1xb0n3$ is a monstrosity found in the depths of the true laboratory (undertale), it ONLY appears if we damaged Papyrus to the point he only has 1 hp left. So Sans will take him to the laboratory, in order to get him ''a quick heal'', but something went terribly wrong, and Papyrus starting melting.  PAUSE, now I will clarify a few things, for those who aren't Undertale fans: Sans and Papyrus are skeletons, Sans is funny and always makes bad jokes and puns, Papyrus is serious and likes designing puzzles. END OF PAUSE  At first the error wasn't notable, but then it became obvious, the syringe wich Papyrus got injected with contained the wrong liquid. Instead of a classic heal potion, he was injected with "determination" a new medicine that would make monsters (or humans) stronger if injected with it, but in a small dosage, nobody knew what could happen if someone got injected more tha...

Shadows Beneath the Surface | Episode 1

  I was eight years old when my father just vanished. A normal drive back home, one like any other, not worth remembering suddenly turned into the most important and tragic event in my life.   My mother was at the wheel, driving our old Toyota, I was in the back seat, and he was in the passenger seat. It was late at night, we were returning from a school event, they were talking, as usual, speaking about how well I had done at the recital or something. Suddenly, dad told mom that we should stop for a second at the gas station, he had to do something quickly, mom let out a giggle and pulled over, we sat and waited for a bit. As the minutes slowly and painfully turned into an hour, mom's expression changed from patience into worry, and then into something I hadn't seen before in her: fear. She got off, leaving the car door open behind her, the cold air of the night brushing against my fur, I grasped the armrest firmly. Not even two minutes passed, she had returned, alone, "E...

The Weight of the Clouds | Episode 2

The simulator tower loomed over the training grounds, the smooth, black surface reflecting the sunlight like polished obsidian. For most recruits, the simulator was a symbol of hope, the final step before earning a place on the Monster Control Crew. But to Damian, the sight was like gazing towards a towering giant, challenging him to a duel. The trainees gathered around the base of the monolith, awaiting their final trial.    Recruits were slowly approaching the machine, whispering about their expectations, making bets about who would pass and who would not. Everyone looked nervous, except for Ashley, the bunny girl looked excited as always, a bright smile on her face. Damian was blankly staring forward,  Don’t overthink it, Damian. You’ve got this , he repeated the thought over and over like a mantra, hoping it would somehow manifest into reality. His best friend had a radiant smile on her face, but he could tell she was just as nervous as he was. Both of them were too f...