Skip to main content

How i almost lose my Protection IV armor in minecraft

So as I promised, here we are, with a new not-Siren Head story.

So, do you know what the cave sounds are? well if not I'll leave a link to a video as always.
I was mining because I needed Iron ingots for buckets, I was going to the end and I needed to have water in order to protect myself from the Endermen, and large falls. I didn't have much Iron, I found my armor in a village chest, no joke, I found a WHOLE iron armor in a village chest. I was us miming, I had like... 25 ingots and everything was alright, but what I ignored were 2 things:

1. I was mining in a Gravel covered hole in the cave's floor

2. There was a creeper crawling behind me.

For some reason the creeper's hissing and the screeching violin cave sound synchronized, and the creeper exploded, Along with the screeching violin, I fell through the hole, only to find a skeleton, I was half a heart HP, and inches from falling to a lava pit. I ate my last enchanted golden apple, and ran, I built my way over to the top of the now giant cavern, and went out of there, now decided to re-enchant my armor, with blast protection IV and father falling III.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale's secret boss battle.

  credits: Undertale by toby fox, model by someone in the internet idk S1xb0n3$ is a monstrosity found in the depths of the true laboratory (undertale), it ONLY appears if we damaged Papyrus to the point he only has 1 hp left. So Sans will take him to the laboratory, in order to get him ''a quick heal'', but something went terribly wrong, and Papyrus starting melting.  PAUSE, now I will clarify a few things, for those who aren't Undertale fans: Sans and Papyrus are skeletons, Sans is funny and always makes bad jokes and puns, Papyrus is serious and likes designing puzzles. END OF PAUSE  At first the error wasn't notable, but then it became obvious, the syringe wich Papyrus got injected with contained the wrong liquid. Instead of a classic heal potion, he was injected with "determination" a new medicine that would make monsters (or humans) stronger if injected with it, but in a small dosage, nobody knew what could happen if someone got injected more tha...

Shadows Beneath the Surface | Episode 1

  I was eight years old when my father just vanished. A normal drive back home, one like any other, not worth remembering suddenly turned into the most important and tragic event in my life.   My mother was at the wheel, driving our old Toyota, I was in the back seat, and he was in the passenger seat. It was late at night, we were returning from a school event, they were talking, as usual, speaking about how well I had done at the recital or something. Suddenly, dad told mom that we should stop for a second at the gas station, he had to do something quickly, mom let out a giggle and pulled over, we sat and waited for a bit. As the minutes slowly and painfully turned into an hour, mom's expression changed from patience into worry, and then into something I hadn't seen before in her: fear. She got off, leaving the car door open behind her, the cold air of the night brushing against my fur, I grasped the armrest firmly. Not even two minutes passed, she had returned, alone, "E...

The Weight of the Clouds | Episode 2

The simulator tower loomed over the training grounds, the smooth, black surface reflecting the sunlight like polished obsidian. For most recruits, the simulator was a symbol of hope, the final step before earning a place on the Monster Control Crew. But to Damian, the sight was like gazing towards a towering giant, challenging him to a duel. The trainees gathered around the base of the monolith, awaiting their final trial.    Recruits were slowly approaching the machine, whispering about their expectations, making bets about who would pass and who would not. Everyone looked nervous, except for Ashley, the bunny girl looked excited as always, a bright smile on her face. Damian was blankly staring forward,  Don’t overthink it, Damian. You’ve got this , he repeated the thought over and over like a mantra, hoping it would somehow manifest into reality. His best friend had a radiant smile on her face, but he could tell she was just as nervous as he was. Both of them were too f...