Skip to main content

My review on Cuphead

 So, hey, it's me. I'm almost finished with the game, and if you want to know, I only need to beat Doctor's Khal Robot and Rumor HoneyBottoms. 

For the people who don't know the names, here's a list of the bosses names: 

https://cuphead.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_bosses


So I'll review the game from InkWell Island 1 to InkWell Hell.


InkWell Iland 1

So this part of the game wasn't so hard for me. I didn't struggle a lot with The Root Pack, or Goopy Le Grande. But Ribby and Croaks, that was a hard boss. I spent almost 30 minutes trying to beat this boss and died almost 40 times. Hilda Berg was a bit easier, I spent 19 minutes on the final tries, and died almost 16 times. Cagney Carnation was not that hard, actually I beat it second try, just because I bought the Sugar Parry.


InkWell Island 2

Baroness Bon Bon was the hardest boss at this time. I spent two hours with this boss, and died almost 90 times. I found the battle with Djimi the Great really fun, I don't remember the time spent or the times I died in this fight, but I really found it an entertaining fight. The rest of the bosses were fun, and I didn't even struggle with them. Beppy the Clown, Wally Warbles, and Grim Matchstick* were REALLY EASY  for me.


InkWell Island 3

By now, the only bosses I've beaten from this island are: Captain BrineyBeard who I spent 20 minutes with, and died 10 times. Cala Maria, who I spent 10 minutes with, and died 1 time. Werner Werman was not so easy, I spent 20 minutes with Him, and died ALMOST 8 times. Sally StagePlay was the boss I beat her at the FIRST TRY, and spent 10 minutes with this boss, and didn't die. And finally, Phantom Express, which I spent 30 minutes with, and died 15 times.


And yes this is all, finally, I have ended doing my Cuphead review, hoped you enjoyed it!









































































































*Yeah the true cuphead fans will know who this guy is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale's secret boss battle.

  credits: Undertale by toby fox, model by someone in the internet idk S1xb0n3$ is a monstrosity found in the depths of the true laboratory (undertale), it ONLY appears if we damaged Papyrus to the point he only has 1 hp left. So Sans will take him to the laboratory, in order to get him ''a quick heal'', but something went terribly wrong, and Papyrus starting melting.  PAUSE, now I will clarify a few things, for those who aren't Undertale fans: Sans and Papyrus are skeletons, Sans is funny and always makes bad jokes and puns, Papyrus is serious and likes designing puzzles. END OF PAUSE  At first the error wasn't notable, but then it became obvious, the syringe wich Papyrus got injected with contained the wrong liquid. Instead of a classic heal potion, he was injected with "determination" a new medicine that would make monsters (or humans) stronger if injected with it, but in a small dosage, nobody knew what could happen if someone got injected more tha...

Shadows Beneath the Surface | Episode 1

  I was eight years old when my father just vanished. A normal drive back home, one like any other, not worth remembering suddenly turned into the most important and tragic event in my life.   My mother was at the wheel, driving our old Toyota, I was in the back seat, and he was in the passenger seat. It was late at night, we were returning from a school event, they were talking, as usual, speaking about how well I had done at the recital or something. Suddenly, dad told mom that we should stop for a second at the gas station, he had to do something quickly, mom let out a giggle and pulled over, we sat and waited for a bit. As the minutes slowly and painfully turned into an hour, mom's expression changed from patience into worry, and then into something I hadn't seen before in her: fear. She got off, leaving the car door open behind her, the cold air of the night brushing against my fur, I grasped the armrest firmly. Not even two minutes passed, she had returned, alone, "E...

The Weight of the Clouds | Episode 2

The simulator tower loomed over the training grounds, the smooth, black surface reflecting the sunlight like polished obsidian. For most recruits, the simulator was a symbol of hope, the final step before earning a place on the Monster Control Crew. But to Damian, the sight was like gazing towards a towering giant, challenging him to a duel. The trainees gathered around the base of the monolith, awaiting their final trial.    Recruits were slowly approaching the machine, whispering about their expectations, making bets about who would pass and who would not. Everyone looked nervous, except for Ashley, the bunny girl looked excited as always, a bright smile on her face. Damian was blankly staring forward,  Don’t overthink it, Damian. You’ve got this , he repeated the thought over and over like a mantra, hoping it would somehow manifest into reality. His best friend had a radiant smile on her face, but he could tell she was just as nervous as he was. Both of them were too f...