Skip to main content

A retro style storytime

 Hey, hey, hey! It's me (who else would it be?) and I am back with a NEW story, and yeah, I'll be working on this new section of the blog: RETRO STYLE STORYTIME! 

Before we start I will recommend you  YouTuber that makes stories just like this one Channel link here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwu0nbY2wSkW8N-cghnLpA



So, I was at school, everything was normal, just like any other day. But the first weird thing I saw was that  black thing at the left corner of the classroom, I didn't care about what that thing was, "Maybe it is a piece of black tape." I thought, so I went to sit in my desk and did everything normally, until I got a better angle on that thing... IT WAS A GIANT FRICKING MOTH, one of those black moths it was like, 5 inches long no joke. I didn't worry though, it was far away from me, so I continued with my day normally until the moth, who we will call Marty, flew right toward Diego, one of my friends, the scene was like:

-DIEGO

vs

-MARTY

(epic music plays while both start fighting)

Hehe, a Jojo reference. Ok so Diego saw Marty the moth flying toward him, and jumped off his desk and slingshotted an eraser to Marty with a professional sniper precision, and yes he had made a slingshot the day before, he used a Y shaped stick and a balloon. Marty was hit by the eraser and you guessed it, he died, his wings exploded into a bunch of black, sticky powder, and his body was crushed on the nearby wall. This was just the start of the school day, 3 hours were left on the countdown timer of my watch. The next class was P.E* nothing weird happened until the class had already finished, Two kids were discussing something, I didn't know what they were talking about, what I got to know was that it was not of Miguel's business, because he wasn't happy of being left out the conversation, and walked off the soccer field, up to the grass plain we played in, and kicked a tree, he kicked it so hard, the tree's branches got split up. What is Miguel made of? I don't know, but I think he transformed in a Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct Phase 4 only to destroy that poor tree. Obviously, he wanted to calm down kicking somebody that wouldn't complain, but instead, somebody complained about him. He was taken to Direction in order to get a report, up to this point I knew this was going to be a heck of a day because there was still computing and afternoon math class left, which was traduced onto 2 hours and 45 minutes on my countdown. So, we went into computing class, we worked on Scratch programming for a bit, and then got permission to do ANYTHING WE WANTED, that's right, you could listen to music, or play Among Us, whatever you wanted, for example, I got to listen to my favorite songs on youtube. But I decided to take a peek look onto Carlos' computer, and you won't believe me, he was looking at...um...how do I say this?...he was looking at pictures of women that didn't have money to buy clothes. But seriously man, why would you do that, AT SCHOOL?!?!. He was taken home by his mom, and probably got screamed at for an hour. In the afternoon math class, the teacher hadn't brought his book, so we didn't have a way to take classes, so we had a solid free 45 minutes to play outside.
















Physical Education*

Comments

  1. https://talkandcomment.com/p/c026b8f20243817eb26061ee (voice note)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale's secret boss battle.

  credits: Undertale by toby fox, model by someone in the internet idk S1xb0n3$ is a monstrosity found in the depths of the true laboratory (undertale), it ONLY appears if we damaged Papyrus to the point he only has 1 hp left. So Sans will take him to the laboratory, in order to get him ''a quick heal'', but something went terribly wrong, and Papyrus starting melting.  PAUSE, now I will clarify a few things, for those who aren't Undertale fans: Sans and Papyrus are skeletons, Sans is funny and always makes bad jokes and puns, Papyrus is serious and likes designing puzzles. END OF PAUSE  At first the error wasn't notable, but then it became obvious, the syringe wich Papyrus got injected with contained the wrong liquid. Instead of a classic heal potion, he was injected with "determination" a new medicine that would make monsters (or humans) stronger if injected with it, but in a small dosage, nobody knew what could happen if someone got injected more tha...

Shadows Beneath the Surface | Episode 1

  I was eight years old when my father just vanished. A normal drive back home, one like any other, not worth remembering suddenly turned into the most important and tragic event in my life.   My mother was at the wheel, driving our old Toyota, I was in the back seat, and he was in the passenger seat. It was late at night, we were returning from a school event, they were talking, as usual, speaking about how well I had done at the recital or something. Suddenly, dad told mom that we should stop for a second at the gas station, he had to do something quickly, mom let out a giggle and pulled over, we sat and waited for a bit. As the minutes slowly and painfully turned into an hour, mom's expression changed from patience into worry, and then into something I hadn't seen before in her: fear. She got off, leaving the car door open behind her, the cold air of the night brushing against my fur, I grasped the armrest firmly. Not even two minutes passed, she had returned, alone, "E...

The Weight of the Clouds | Episode 2

The simulator tower loomed over the training grounds, the smooth, black surface reflecting the sunlight like polished obsidian. For most recruits, the simulator was a symbol of hope, the final step before earning a place on the Monster Control Crew. But to Damian, the sight was like gazing towards a towering giant, challenging him to a duel. The trainees gathered around the base of the monolith, awaiting their final trial.    Recruits were slowly approaching the machine, whispering about their expectations, making bets about who would pass and who would not. Everyone looked nervous, except for Ashley, the bunny girl looked excited as always, a bright smile on her face. Damian was blankly staring forward,  Don’t overthink it, Damian. You’ve got this , he repeated the thought over and over like a mantra, hoping it would somehow manifest into reality. His best friend had a radiant smile on her face, but he could tell she was just as nervous as he was. Both of them were too f...