Skip to main content

Creepypasta--- the secret of the crabby patties. part one

 It was a normal day at bikini bottom, and Sponge Bob was going to his work at the Krusty Crab, he was happy, as he always was, but his happiness didn't last for long. MR. Crabs greeted him with a gloomy look on his long tube-shaped eyes, -"Hello kid, I need to show you something"- He said -"But Mr.Crabs, where are all of the customers?''- Mr.Crabs didn't answer, he just activated a secret elevator, and guided Bob to a secret lab, where he saw for the first time how crabby patties were made: A large machine was connected to a GIANT starfish, which was held captive in a giant aquarium room. -"A long time ago, I discovered that I can't bring Cow meat under the water to make burgers, it will rot faster, so I actually needed something that lives underwater and IS edible, I read hundreds of books, but still couldn't find anything. Until it came to me one night, I would prepare STARFISH MEAT, so I  captured this big boy (touches glass) and made a machine that cuts his legs onto thin burger meat."- As soon as Mr.Cabs finished his speech, the starfish roared and broke through the ceiling and started attacking bikini bottom, probably to revenge from the years of torture on that secret lab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale's secret boss battle.

  credits: Undertale by toby fox, model by someone in the internet idk S1xb0n3$ is a monstrosity found in the depths of the true laboratory (undertale), it ONLY appears if we damaged Papyrus to the point he only has 1 hp left. So Sans will take him to the laboratory, in order to get him ''a quick heal'', but something went terribly wrong, and Papyrus starting melting.  PAUSE, now I will clarify a few things, for those who aren't Undertale fans: Sans and Papyrus are skeletons, Sans is funny and always makes bad jokes and puns, Papyrus is serious and likes designing puzzles. END OF PAUSE  At first the error wasn't notable, but then it became obvious, the syringe wich Papyrus got injected with contained the wrong liquid. Instead of a classic heal potion, he was injected with "determination" a new medicine that would make monsters (or humans) stronger if injected with it, but in a small dosage, nobody knew what could happen if someone got injected more tha...

Shadows Beneath the Surface | Episode 1

  I was eight years old when my father just vanished. A normal drive back home, one like any other, not worth remembering suddenly turned into the most important and tragic event in my life.   My mother was at the wheel, driving our old Toyota, I was in the back seat, and he was in the passenger seat. It was late at night, we were returning from a school event, they were talking, as usual, speaking about how well I had done at the recital or something. Suddenly, dad told mom that we should stop for a second at the gas station, he had to do something quickly, mom let out a giggle and pulled over, we sat and waited for a bit. As the minutes slowly and painfully turned into an hour, mom's expression changed from patience into worry, and then into something I hadn't seen before in her: fear. She got off, leaving the car door open behind her, the cold air of the night brushing against my fur, I grasped the armrest firmly. Not even two minutes passed, she had returned, alone, "E...

The Weight of the Clouds | Episode 2

The simulator tower loomed over the training grounds, the smooth, black surface reflecting the sunlight like polished obsidian. For most recruits, the simulator was a symbol of hope, the final step before earning a place on the Monster Control Crew. But to Damian, the sight was like gazing towards a towering giant, challenging him to a duel. The trainees gathered around the base of the monolith, awaiting their final trial.    Recruits were slowly approaching the machine, whispering about their expectations, making bets about who would pass and who would not. Everyone looked nervous, except for Ashley, the bunny girl looked excited as always, a bright smile on her face. Damian was blankly staring forward,  Don’t overthink it, Damian. You’ve got this , he repeated the thought over and over like a mantra, hoping it would somehow manifest into reality. His best friend had a radiant smile on her face, but he could tell she was just as nervous as he was. Both of them were too f...