Skip to main content

The first REAL story of the blog

So, before we start I'd like to say that when I say REAL I mean, that it really happened to me. 

One day my friends and I were playing in my school's yard, and from one moment to another one of my classmates started screaming and fell to the floor. Everyone was like "Oh my god, Alex are u ok?" And he was like "N O  I ' M  N O T   O K!" But at that moment nobody knew what happened to him, I had two theories:

1. He was shot by a (really bad) sniper and the bullet impacted him in the arm.

2. His arm veins exploded because of the accumulation of blood.

But neither of those theories was true, because it turns out another classmate known as "Colocho (Real name, Estuardo)" Kicked the soccer ball too hard, hitting Alex's arm, and BREAKING IT. Was this guy was strong as Hulk or what? Can you break someone's arm with a $1* rubber soccer ball? Were Alex's bones made of paper? Why did Esturdo shoot the ball at him if he was not the Goalkeeper? Nobody knows the answers to these questions yet. but who cares if he's dying laying on the floor, The show must go on right, right? So after some minutes, Alex was taken to the hospital and after 2 or 3 weeks, he returned, with his arm looking like Infinity Gauntlet. But he was OK, nothing really bad happened. Also that day I got Mr.P on Brawl Stars, I know, I know, Nothing important, just saying. Oh and the "P" in his name stands for MR.Penguin.


























































*Eight Quetzales 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale's secret boss battle.

  credits: Undertale by toby fox, model by someone in the internet idk S1xb0n3$ is a monstrosity found in the depths of the true laboratory (undertale), it ONLY appears if we damaged Papyrus to the point he only has 1 hp left. So Sans will take him to the laboratory, in order to get him ''a quick heal'', but something went terribly wrong, and Papyrus starting melting.  PAUSE, now I will clarify a few things, for those who aren't Undertale fans: Sans and Papyrus are skeletons, Sans is funny and always makes bad jokes and puns, Papyrus is serious and likes designing puzzles. END OF PAUSE  At first the error wasn't notable, but then it became obvious, the syringe wich Papyrus got injected with contained the wrong liquid. Instead of a classic heal potion, he was injected with "determination" a new medicine that would make monsters (or humans) stronger if injected with it, but in a small dosage, nobody knew what could happen if someone got injected more tha...

Shadows Beneath the Surface | Episode 1

  I was eight years old when my father just vanished. A normal drive back home, one like any other, not worth remembering suddenly turned into the most important and tragic event in my life.   My mother was at the wheel, driving our old Toyota, I was in the back seat, and he was in the passenger seat. It was late at night, we were returning from a school event, they were talking, as usual, speaking about how well I had done at the recital or something. Suddenly, dad told mom that we should stop for a second at the gas station, he had to do something quickly, mom let out a giggle and pulled over, we sat and waited for a bit. As the minutes slowly and painfully turned into an hour, mom's expression changed from patience into worry, and then into something I hadn't seen before in her: fear. She got off, leaving the car door open behind her, the cold air of the night brushing against my fur, I grasped the armrest firmly. Not even two minutes passed, she had returned, alone, "E...

The Weight of the Clouds | Episode 2

The simulator tower loomed over the training grounds, the smooth, black surface reflecting the sunlight like polished obsidian. For most recruits, the simulator was a symbol of hope, the final step before earning a place on the Monster Control Crew. But to Damian, the sight was like gazing towards a towering giant, challenging him to a duel. The trainees gathered around the base of the monolith, awaiting their final trial.    Recruits were slowly approaching the machine, whispering about their expectations, making bets about who would pass and who would not. Everyone looked nervous, except for Ashley, the bunny girl looked excited as always, a bright smile on her face. Damian was blankly staring forward,  Don’t overthink it, Damian. You’ve got this , he repeated the thought over and over like a mantra, hoping it would somehow manifest into reality. His best friend had a radiant smile on her face, but he could tell she was just as nervous as he was. Both of them were too f...