SCP-512 "the deadly instant soup"

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment features: These creatures must be contained in a 10cmx10cm box frozen and always kept in a freezer.

Description:
SCP-512 is a series of squid-looking creatures who tend to hide in daily life food containers, specifically instant soups. After a subject eats a soup that contains an SCP-512 it's now considered SCP-512-2, at this stage SCP-512-2 acts "normal" but when presented to a normal subject SCP-512-2 will attack without any mercy. 


Test #1

SCP-512-2: (*indistinct growling*)

Dr.Nathaniel: I don't think he is Michael anymore

SCP-512-2:(containing itself) Of course I am!, how are today doc?

Dr.Nathaniel: don't lie to me, also you forgot to say "you" in that sentence, without any offense.

SCP-512-2:(putting his hands at the table) Hey! I'm just trying to be friendly!

Dr.Nathaniel: I didn't insult you.

SCP-512-2:(roaring) I TRIED TO BE CALM FOR ONCE BUT YOU DIDN'T APPRECIATED IT, NOW DIE!

(the security team proceeded to shot SCP-512-2 making SCP-512 come out of the subject's body)

Dr.Nathiel: I think it would be better for us to stop testing with these creatures

SCP-512:(in a high pitched voice): Freeze me again, but I swear I will strike again, I swear.

(the security team proceeded to take SCP-512 to its freezer)

END OF TEST #1



APPENDIX-1: discovery

SCP-512 was discovered controlling a subject in a small grocery store, the SCP-512-2 was neutralized and SCP-512 and it's other 3 copies were captured and a biological analysis was ran over them, discovering that the only way of stoping was freezing it. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares