Skip to main content

Siren Head --- an original story Chapter 3

 Credits:

Character by Trevor Henderson



CHAPTER 3- AN ADVENTURE TO THE FOREST

Emma and Jonh were forced to change their clothes and got handcuffed by two police officers, but surprisingly, they were put in a rather nice room, in the company of an old woman. Before they could say or do anything the old woman presented herself: -"Hello, my name is Sophia, and I know exactly what happened to you because I was also a victim of that monster, the doctors are still thinking people like us are suffering from a wierd mental illness, but we're not, but calm down, I've read your case documents, I am someone you can believe in."- Emma didn't say anything, but Jonh, he aggressively said -"I don't believe in you, what we lived was a traumatizing experience, you could NOT have lived the same thing as us!"-
-"You don't believe in me, right?, well, let me tell you my story... oh, and please don't interrupt me"-
Sophia started telling her story, starting with a happy tone in her voice.

-"I was in sixth grade and was 12 years old, it was the end of the school year so my friends and I went to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria to have a good rest, and a slice of pizza, after all the final exams were really hard. After finishing our pizza, we went back to our homes. The next day we met at the local park to discuss what we were going to do that day, "Let's go to play Pac-Man at the arcade", suggested my friend, Marcos, "No, I have an even better idea" Said My other friend, Jessica, "I heard that there is a monster in the forest, what if we catch it?" We agreed that was the perfect activity for that day. So we armed ourselves with fishing nets, flashlights, and a utility knife. We adventured exactly at 6:00 P.M, promising to our parents that we would go back at 8:00, at first we didn't find anything, only deers, and sometimes small snakes. But suddenly, an emergency siren blared, that wouldn't be weird now, but in 1990, nuclear attacks were much more common, and as we thought the forest was being nuked, or enemy forces lured in between the trees, we ran away. I was the first one to see the Siren Head standing on the path, when Jessica saw it she wanted to run past him, and go home, but Siren Head had other plans for her, so he grabbed her by the wrist, and ate her, we were shocked to see our friend was dead, but we had no time to think about anything, we had to run. I ran as fast as I could, but Marcos tripped on some moss, and broke his leg. "Leave me here, survive, warn everyone to not get near this forest." Those were Marcos' last words, as the creature grabbed him and devoured him in a second. I ran back home and told mom and dad what happened, they didn't believe me though, they said I was crazy, and that my friends probably didn't get there and that I just imagined everything. My dad just said he was disappointed, and sent me here, science that day I've waiting to see that monster again, and ask him, "why did you do all that to me?"-

Emma and Jonh now were amazed by this woman's story and asked one more question -"How do you defeat him?"-


ArtStation - siren head, Kai Dennis

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Undertale's secret boss battle.

  credits: Undertale by toby fox, model by someone in the internet idk S1xb0n3$ is a monstrosity found in the depths of the true laboratory (undertale), it ONLY appears if we damaged Papyrus to the point he only has 1 hp left. So Sans will take him to the laboratory, in order to get him ''a quick heal'', but something went terribly wrong, and Papyrus starting melting.  PAUSE, now I will clarify a few things, for those who aren't Undertale fans: Sans and Papyrus are skeletons, Sans is funny and always makes bad jokes and puns, Papyrus is serious and likes designing puzzles. END OF PAUSE  At first the error wasn't notable, but then it became obvious, the syringe wich Papyrus got injected with contained the wrong liquid. Instead of a classic heal potion, he was injected with "determination" a new medicine that would make monsters (or humans) stronger if injected with it, but in a small dosage, nobody knew what could happen if someone got injected more tha...

Shadows Beneath the Surface | Episode 1

  I was eight years old when my father just vanished. A normal drive back home, one like any other, not worth remembering suddenly turned into the most important and tragic event in my life.   My mother was at the wheel, driving our old Toyota, I was in the back seat, and he was in the passenger seat. It was late at night, we were returning from a school event, they were talking, as usual, speaking about how well I had done at the recital or something. Suddenly, dad told mom that we should stop for a second at the gas station, he had to do something quickly, mom let out a giggle and pulled over, we sat and waited for a bit. As the minutes slowly and painfully turned into an hour, mom's expression changed from patience into worry, and then into something I hadn't seen before in her: fear. She got off, leaving the car door open behind her, the cold air of the night brushing against my fur, I grasped the armrest firmly. Not even two minutes passed, she had returned, alone, "E...

The Weight of the Clouds | Episode 2

The simulator tower loomed over the training grounds, the smooth, black surface reflecting the sunlight like polished obsidian. For most recruits, the simulator was a symbol of hope, the final step before earning a place on the Monster Control Crew. But to Damian, the sight was like gazing towards a towering giant, challenging him to a duel. The trainees gathered around the base of the monolith, awaiting their final trial.    Recruits were slowly approaching the machine, whispering about their expectations, making bets about who would pass and who would not. Everyone looked nervous, except for Ashley, the bunny girl looked excited as always, a bright smile on her face. Damian was blankly staring forward,  Don’t overthink it, Damian. You’ve got this , he repeated the thought over and over like a mantra, hoping it would somehow manifest into reality. His best friend had a radiant smile on her face, but he could tell she was just as nervous as he was. Both of them were too f...